Taking Photos Around The Neighborhood

Taking Photos Around The Neighborhood 

// Testing Shooting with my sister //


This past Monday, my sister Jasmine received her first camera, Fujifilm X-T100, in the mail and wanted to do some test shooting. Side note: It so happens to be the same camera I want for myself, but I will get one of these days! So yesterday, we walked around the neighborhood to take pics since she had the day off. It was such a perfect sunny day that I decided to take some photos for myself. The results were quite amazing! 




In my neighborhood, you can find a church just about at every corner even hidden within! At one of them, the light gave off the this nice shadow effect again the building (as seen above). I found a lone crow resting on a field near another church and I was able to get a really cool lens flare effect in the shot!




My little neighborhood has some neat hidden places such as alleyways and old train stations with some interesting plants as well! I managed to take a couple of shots plus some pics of my sister posing for the camera. 






I took a shot of this old Ford pick-up truck parked on side of the road. I have a huge love for old cars and I try to capture some photos whenever I see one around.

A Series of Bees pollinated in a Apple Orchard:

Now, here's where I mainly had my camera aimed at. I kept my eyes peeled to capture the perfect shots of the bees pollinating. I mean, I got real up close and personal while my sister kinda panic when the bees flew to close. I don't mind the bees at all which is why I'm guessing my nickname is Beez (lol)!







Two Ladybugs in Love:  

(Well, that's one way to put it... lol)


 I also found two ladybugs humping towards the end of our little test shoot so you know I had to take a shot of that! Well, I guess that's one way to end this little story. Until next time, my friends!

(Continue the Journey over on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/_indie_wood/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane