A Mini Shoot in LA

A Mini Shoot in LA

// Arts District, Los Angeles, CA //

/ Featuring Will /

A Quick Update:

Hey there friends! It's been awhile since I last posted on here so I wanted to give you guys a quick update on my life! First off, I've been busy with school stuff (man, you gotta love college!!) which is why I haven't been able to take pictures nowadays. And because of this, I have been feeling a bit down. It brings me utter joy when I take photos, so you can understand what it means to be in a situation like this. We all have that one thing in our lives that gives us the utmost happiness and what it feels like when it goes away. So, I was quite thrilled about picking it up again with yesterday's photo session. I met up with a friend aka Will and we headed off to Los Angeles! We took some photos around the Arts District, known for its incredible art created by so many talented artists. It's a sight to see but it also makes the perfect backdrop for photos! After that, we headed over to Little Tokyo to grab a bite to eat. Ramen and gyoza is the go to meal to satisfy a hunger! When we finished up eating, we called it a day and headed home. A short and sweet day for a short and sweet gal! Until next time!

The Outtakes:

























(Continue the Journey over on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/_indie_wood/)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane