The Plant Life & Me

The Plant Life & Me

Photoshoots with friends 


This past Saturday, I got a message from my best friend Narong about tagging along with him for a formal photoshoot at Isamu Noguchi's California Scenario in Costa Mesa. I gladly took the offer especially since I had plans that canceled last minute. We arrived a little bit early so Narong took some photos of me until his friends to show up for the shoot. While Narong was doing his thing, I decided to take some photos of my own!



















I have always had a love for plants (especially cacti) and I think everyone can agree with this. Despite us living in a concrete kingdom with high technology, we all still manage come back to nature.


I spent most of my time on taking photos of the plants around me and relaxing on the rocks. At one point I got little bored so I started to fool around by making videos of me wandering about. Classic me.



















I watched as many more teenagers in their formal attire started to arrive to take photos of their own. I watched as young and old couples, family, and friends takes photos around the garden. It's quite a hotspot for formal photoshoots and all types of photoshoots. I love to people watch so it was nice to see so many people smiling and laughing.


After two hours, it started to rain and everyone started running for cover. I never seen so many people disappear at once so quickly. Soon, the place was empty and I just watched the rain fall as I stood underneath a doorway. Narong took some last minute photos in the rain before heading out. 



















We decided to get drinks at the OMOMO Tea Shoppe. It was my first time there and I was amazed by how many people were standing in line just to go inside! When we finally managed to get inside, I kept my eye on cute interior. We got our sweet beverages and headed out once more!


The last thing we did before calling a quits on this lovely day was head to Fry's Electronics. Inside, it looked like a ancient ruin with columns and statues laid out all around. Narong got a cool photography magazine and I took some cool pics of the place. I definitely want to go back to buy something for my photography some day. 



We jammed out to songs from Taylor Swift to Camila Cabello, singing our hearts outs (and our voices lol). Narong kept missing the exist on the freeway (lol) before he dropped me off at home. I can say it was a good day!

(Continue the Journey over on https://www.instagram.com/_indie_wood/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane