Summer Feels

A Little Update:

Posing for the Camera


June is finally here and the summer feels are coming to me once again! So here's the update:
Yesterday, I was looking sweet like a milkshake with a cherry on top but with an edge (sounds a bit silly, I know lol) for a photoshoot with my friend Jackie! It was a bit of a mini shoot, but I had a lot of fun. I got some cute photos and had a chance to spend time with a dear friend!


My friend Jackie had asked me about doing a photoshoot with her and I was glad to help her out! We haven't done one together in a long while, so it did bring back some good memories. She is mainly known for taking killer headshots and makeup/beauty photos! 


Also, I had a chance to take just a couple of photos on my phone while we were wandering around the area. In one photo, I used a pair of my sunglasses to create the coolest filter (this one is my absolute favorite)! In the other photo, I just really liked how colorful the buildings were!



As for my work, I plan to do a lot of summer feel projects. For one, I'll be in Palm Springs towards the end of June so you will be expecting tons of photos! And if you have been reading my blog, I will be continuing working on my short film. Hopefully, the film will done and shown to the public by the end of summer! So, fingers crossed! 


If you would like to check out more of Jackie's work:



( To continue the Journey, follow https://www.instagram.com/_indie_wood/ )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane