A Challenge and A Look

Photoshoots with Friends 

#UglyLocationChallenge


Hey guys! So I got some new work to show you! On Tuesday, I met up with my friends Narong and Will for a quick hang! I haven't hung out with them for some time so it was nice to see them and catch up. We decided to try the ugly location challenge that kind of has been trending for awhile. And to that, we did the shoot around someplace locally. Okay. We mainly only shot around the shopping center, but it worked out pretty nicely in our case! We took some shots by some mattress store, but by the back of the target was where things really kicked off. I wasn't expecting to take some good shots so I was surprised how the photos came out! You can say that I'm pretty pleased with them (lol)!




Later that night, my friend Will decided to do my makeup. And I was all up for it, I was just a bit nervous. I was counting down the moments until I could see the outcome of the look. I was completely shocked! I never seen myself with so much makeup! The last time I had full face was my prom and that was a long time ago (4 years. I'm not that old haha)! I absolutely loved how natural it looked on my face. Maybe, I'll learn to perfect this look on my own. Afterwards, we headed to the movies to go see Ocean's 8 which was pretty good in my opinion. I would definitely recommend you to go see it! Side Note: It was so strange for me to be out in public with a full face of makeup when i actually don't put on a lot (only eyes and lips for me! lol). I mean, it was more like a bare skin, dewy look yet it still felt too much for me (isn't that strange? haha).

The Look:
Me (left), Will (center), & Narong (right)

#Selfie


Shots of me taken by Narong:




The whole story to this is that it was really nice to be reunited with some old friends and just have a relaxing, good time. Also, it's about being able to do what I love most and still learning new things  about what I can do with a camera. I would like to say that I really loved the outcome of these photos and I would definitely like to do this challenge again someplace else!

So, did we pull off this challenge? 

( Continue the Journey https://www.instagram.com/_indie_wood/ )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane