New Project

A Quick Update: 

A Photo Series & Short Film



Hey there again my friends! I'm back with some interesting news! If you haven't guessed it by now, I am currently in the works for new project! I will be doing a new photo series along with a short film with the help of some friends and family inspired by the filming style of Wes Anderson. I had this idea for awhile, but something was always holding me back to do it. So I said enough to that nonsense and I decided it's time to get to working! I can't say much about it, but only that it is going to be one of my biggest and exciting works! Okay! I tell you one thing! This short film I’m doing would be about a librarian played by my sister Jasmine! That’s all I can say lol! This isn’t some big production, but it’s important to me. I can't wait to show you all! So please, stay tuned!

(follow me over on Instagram for more! @_indie_wood)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane