Meet Jessica: 

Sister/ Dog Lover/ Coffee Addict 

There was a time when she shaved her head and it was one of her most empowering changes as she once told me.

She was obsessed with this look!
She told me when her hair grew back that she would like to shave her head all over again.

She once lived in a cozy & quaint treehouse in Los Angeles, but recently made some life changes this past year.

My Best Friend : she has always been there for me when I needed her. When times got pretty rough for me, she was my shoulder to cry on, my listening ear.

Casual yet Classic
She doesn't go "all out" when dressing up, but believe me when I say she's got style. 

One of her most important poses when it comes to photoshoots...

The famous slanted, tilted head pose!
Thirsty?
If she's not drinking water, she is seen having a cup of coffee.
When she dyed her hair green!! It really worked out in this green room though lol!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip Down Memory Lane